Canadians, Love ‘Em or Leave ‘Em?
We all know that barren place to the North is full of toothless hockey players who speak an English so weird sometimes you find yourself looking up their shitty slang on Google. But they’ve also given a number of things us Americans can’t get enough of.
So here’s a list of the wonders of Canada. We’ll leave it up to you to decide if we should nuke the whole country or thank them for the shit they’ve given to the world.
1. Aubrey Graham. Or as everyone who is too young to remember the God-awful show Degrassi, he’s better known as Drake.
This guy is definitely the greatest thing to ever come from Canada. Even if you don’t like his music, just look at him without a shirt on and you’ve got to appreciate that body.
2. Maple Syrup. What would beer pancakes be without the amazing syrup that makes it so sugary? They would be nothing. Yep, that’s what they’d be.
3. Avril Lavigne. If you didnt Guam out to “Sk8er Boi” in middle school than you must have been some sort of weird dungeons and dragons freak because this girl was the shit!
4. Colorful Money. Who the fuck can read the little numbers on our bills when you’re hammered anyway? Thanks to Canada’s cash being color coded, you’ll never accidentally leave a $40 tip for a $10 meal again.
And to make it better, their hundos smell like Maple Syrup!
5. Tim Hortons. This place seriously needs to come to America. Take the deliciousness of Starbucks, Dunkin’ Doughnuts, Krispie Kreme, and Caribou, and put it ALL IN ONE PLACE!
How fucking fantastic would that be?
6. And finally, Ryan Reynolds. Enough said.
Visit our store and enter “STAV55” at checkout to get 25% OFF your entire order!